Friday, February 13, 2009

Website

I thought creating a website was really helpful.  I learned a lot about creating a site that would benefit students.  Some of my favorite ideas were online assignments, and podcast for review, but the feature on my site that I liked best was the questions widget because it allowed my students to ask a question at anytime.  I also thought that the workshop last week was very helpful, and I really like the extra links showing us how to do things like embed video's into a power point.  Overall, I thought this was one of the better assignments, but what if our students don't have computers at home?  How do we communicate important information like this to them?  That is only flaw I found with the project, it assumes that students have this type of technology available.

No comments:

Post a Comment