Sunday, March 1, 2009

Technology Integration

Overall, I thought that the discussion on breeze was very informative, and helpful.  I really enjoyed the fact that we didn't just have to sit their and listen, because it can be a little boring at times.  I thought the active discussion was much more beneficial to all  of us, and I got some really good ideas from my classmates.  Most importantly I now have a better idea of what technology use is and what technology integration is.  The most important idea being that integration is interactive and has the students more involved than technology use.  An example of use would be a PowerPoint presentation, and an example of integration would using PowerPoint for a review game where the students were interacting.  

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Rick in the fact that I got a lot more out of the discussion than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree cause the discussion was much more engaging and since everyone had to research the same topic, it was much more interesting to listen to others' ideas rather than going through each individual presentation.

    ReplyDelete